Bacon Deviled Eggs
Deviled eggs are such a yummy side. When I make them, I know for sure that I need to put at least 5 aside for myself because there won’t be any left. I’ve made these for years and decided to switch it up and add some crunchy maple bacon and chives on top this time. They were definitely a hit.
- 6 large eggs
- Maple bacon (4 strips)
- 4-5 tbsp light mayo
- 1-2 tbsp sweet relish
- 1-2 tsp mustard
- Add eggs to a pot, add enough water to cover the eggs, and bring to a boil. Boil eggs for 20 minutes.
- Remove eggs from pot and add to ice bath to cool.
- In a medium pan, cook bacon and set aside on a paper towel to discard any excess grease.
- Chop chives and set aside.
- Once eggs have cooled, peel and slice in half lengthwise.
- Use a spoon to remove yolk and place in small bowl. Place sliced egg whites on a separate plate.
- In the small bowl, use a fork to mash egg yolks.
- Add mayo, mustard, relish, and mix until smooth. Feel free to adjust ingredients to taste.
- Spoon yolk mixture into egg white holes. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Top with crumbled bacon and chives. Enjoy!