Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
A big pet peeve is when something is wrapped in bacon, and only the outside layer is cooked. This quick and easy combo can serve as a great game-day appetizer.
- 1/2 lb fresh asparagus
- 5 slices of bacon
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Prep: Cut each bacon slice vertically to have 2 long pieces. Wrap each asparagus with bacon in a spiraled pattern. There should be no pieces overlapping.
- Place wrapped asparagus on heated grill.
- Turn asparagus often to ensure bacon is cooked and crispy on all sides.
- Remove from grill and enjoy.