Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
This is one of the easiest yet flavorful chicken recipes that I make. It is even a hit with the pickiest of eaters. You can even swap out the chicken for shrimp if you do not eat chicken.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Non-stick spray
- Parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Coat a large baking pan with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix salt, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and pepper.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly on both sides with seasoned mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 or until chicken is completely cooked. Internal temperature should be 160-165 degrees.
- Let chicken rest for 5 minutes. Once 5 minutes has elapsed, transfer chicken to a clean plate and slice before serving.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add 1/4 tsp of salt and add fettuccine.
- Cook pasta al dente stirring occasionally. Drain pasta and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt butter.
- Add heavy cream and bring to a boil. Whisk for about 5 minutes. Sauce should begin to thicken.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add in drained pasta and mix into sauce until fully coated. If sauce it too thick, add a little water.
- Top with cooked chicken and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Enjoy!