Chicken Jalapeno Popper Bowl
Our family loves grilled food. Michael and I probably grill two to three times a week. One of my favorite things to grill is bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers. After experimenting with some leftover grilled Korean marinated chicken (https://itsabusylife.com/korean-grilled-chicken-thighs/), this was born.
- 1 cup chopped chicken, cooked
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cooked strips of bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 jalapeno, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook strips of bacon and set aside on a paper towel to discard excess grease.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream together in a small bowl and set aside. Add another tbsp of sour cream to get a smoother consistency if desired.
- Add cooked chicken to an oven friendly small to medium baking dish.
- Top evenly with cream cheese mixture. Add crumbled bacon and a few slices of jalapeno.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes. Turn oven on broil. Cook for 3 minutes or until cream cheese mixture becomes bubbly and starts to turn a little brown. Enjoy!