Crispy Baked Wings
We don’t fry food in our house, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have crispy wings. Wings seem to go with everything. Whether it’s game-day, lunch, dinner, or something to hold you over until the main course, wings are a must-have. I love baking wings to crispy perfection. Add seasoning, sauce, or eat them plain.
- 1 lb chicken wings, party wings (these are smaller)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- nonstick spray
- lemon pepper seasoning (optional)
- desired sauce (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 385 degrees F.
- Line a baking pan with foil and grease lightly with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine party wings, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Place wings on the foil making sure there is space in between them.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Increase oven to 400 and bake an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and let cool for 4 minutes. Once wings are cool, remove all wings carefully and place on a paper towel to get rid of any excess grease.
- If making lemon pepper or sauced wings, place wings in bowl and sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning or sauce and toss.