Crock Pot Honey-Garlic Chicken
Sweet, savory, and mmm mmm good. This is an easy meal that’s waiting for your favorite sides. Try this recipe, and I’m sure the family is going to love it.
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Arrange chicken thighs on the bottom of your crock pot.
- In a medium bowl, combine, soy sauce, honey, ketchup, garlic, and oregano; whisk thoroughly.
- Pour sauce over chicken thighs. Cover with a lid and cook for 4-5 hours on high or 6-7 hours on low.
- Check and turn chicken every 2 hours to ensure it is evenly coated with sauce. Do not overcook.
- Once cooked, transfer chicken to a plate. Spoon sauce over chicken and sprinkle with sesame seeds (optional).
- Serve with brown rice and steamed broccoli or your favorite sides. Enjoy!