Crockpot Asian Rib Tacos
Oh yes! Another yummy crockpot recipe. It’s easy to toss ingredients in, set a timer, and let the food fairy take you to Flavortown. The next best thing to crockpot’s deliciousness is putting it into a tortilla. Yes, please! Fall off the bone, flavorful meat, with yummy, crispy toppings.
- 1 rack of baby back ribs (2 lbs)
- 1 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped thinly
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- Slice ribs into 4 sections and place in crock pot.
- In a bowl, mix together brown sugar, soy sauce, Sriracha, honey, rice wine vinegar, garlic, sesame oil, and ginger. Pour sauce over ribs. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours or low for 7-8 hours. Meat should be tender and fall from bones. Stir every 2 hours to ensure ribs are coated and flavor is throughout.
- Transfer ribs to plate and shred with forks. Place shredded meat back into crock pot and mix into the sauce.
- Place a tortilla on a plate, top with shredded rib meat, red cabbage, green onion, and Sriracha. Enjoy!