Easy Chicken Salad
There’s something about flavorful chicken salad on crispy lettuce or toast. It usually lasts for 2 days. I like to switch it up and eat it on toast, romaine lettuce, whole wheat crackers, or on a wrap.
- 1 lb chicken breast, shredded
- 2 celery ribs (optional)
- 1/4 cup light mayo
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup red seedless grapes
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp mustard
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, add chicken, celery, mayo, mustard, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Toss until chicken is fully coated and ingredients are well-combined.
- Cover bowl with lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled; about 1-2 hours.
- When ready to serve, add chopped pecans, red seedless grapes (cut in halves), green onion, and lightly toss. Serve chilled.