What’s better than pizza on a Friday night? A homemade pizza on a Friday night. We’ve been making homemade pizzas for years, and they keep getting better and better. Give it a try.
- 2 flatbreads (I use Stonefire brand from Walmart or Fry’s)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup marina or pizza sauce (I use Garlic flavored Prego brand)
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce (I use Homestyle Prego brand)
- desired toppings (pepperoni, sausage, spinach, chicken, red onion, bacon, etc.)
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place pizza flatbread on a flat surface. Use a spoon and evenly spread a thin layer of pizza sauce (marina or Alfredo).
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese evenly to cover the sauce.
- Add desired toppings and crushed red pepper flakes (optional).
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, slice with a pizza cutter, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and serve. Enjoy!