Homemade Sticky Sweet Treats
Yummy, simple, and sticky. MJ and Khaleb helped me make this twist on our monthly energy balls. These are easy to make and make great snacks when refrigerated. Add these Sticky Sweet Treats to your weekend plans.
- 1 ½ cups quick oats
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup mini M&Ms
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup honey
- ½ tsp vanilla
1. Combine all listed ingredients into a large bowl. Ensure ingredients are well combined.
2. Use a scooper or medium spoon to scoop a portion of the mixture and make a small cluster around two inches.
3. Place all clusters on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Place clusters into the refrigerator for 30 to 45 minutes. Remove and enjoy—store remaining in a sealed container in the fridge.