Messy Burger Plate
Are you tired of the traditional burger or ready for another low-carb option besides my Bunless Burger (check out the Food section for my recipe)? Try my Messy Burger Plate. Colorful, flavorful, and will leave you wanting more. Make your burger plate exactly how you want it. This also makes a great leftover lunch.
- 1 lb ground beef or ground turkey
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 tbsp roma tomato, chopped
- 2 tbsp dill pickle, chopped
- 1 tbsp red onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp green onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp dried minced onion
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes, (optional)
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 2 strips bacon, cooked
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- Southwest Chipotle Ranch or desired dressing
- Cook bacon and set aside.
- Chop lettuce, tomato, pickle, red onion, green onion and set aside.
- Slice avocado, sprinkle with garlic salt and crushed red pepper flakes, and set aside.
- Combine paprika, minced, onion, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- In a large pan over medium-high heat, cook ground beef or turkey.
- Mix 1-2 tbsp of spice blend into pan and stir; chopping ground beef or turkey into small pieces so it is cooked evenly.
- Cook until brown. Drain excess grease.
- Add 1 cup of cooked ground beef or turkey to the center of a plate. Add lettuce, tomato, pickle, red onion, green onion, and avocado. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and add crumbled bacon.
- Drizzle with Southwest Chipotle Ranch or desired dressing. Enjoy!