Mini Pizza Bites
Just think of these as baby pizzas. What happens when you’ve already made 2 dozen of these for dinner, but your children ask you for 2 dozen more? You make more, duh. These are perfect for picky eaters because you can customize them any way you like. You can even make these into mini pizza tacos.
- 1 pack of medium flour tortillas
- 2 cups marinara sauce (I use garlic and cheese Ragu)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 canned food
- nonstick spray
- desired toppings (pepperoni, sausage, chicken, bacon, veggies, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Lightly oil a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Lay one tortilla on a flat surface. Using a canned good, cut 3-4 medium circles by pressing firmly to cut through the tortilla.
- Repeat step 3 until there are 12 circles. Fit circles into the muffin tins.
- Scoop 1 tbsp (or less if 1 tbsp is too much sauce) into each circle. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese and add desired toppings. Sprinkle a little more cheese (optional).
- Place in the oven and bake for 9-10 minutes, or until cheese has melted.