Sweet and Spicy Sticky Shrimp
Any seafood lovers out there? This is a super easy recipe that is sweet and spicy. I was looking for something to do with the large shrimp we had leftover and with minimum ingredients. BAM, a yummy lunch. The boys enjoyed it, and needless to say, I had to make another batch.
- 1 lb of large peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp garlic chile paste
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/2 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
2. Once the oil is hot, add shrimp and season lightly with salt and pepper. Shrimp will start to turn pink.
3. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
4. Add garlic chile paste, honey, and lime juice. Stir occasionally until the sauce becomes syrupy.
5. Once completely cooked, transfer shrimp to a plate and top with green onion. Enjoy.