Taco Bell Copycat Crunch Wrap
Over the years, we’ve weaned ourselves from fast food places. One breakfast we really enjoyed was Taco Bell’s AM Crunch Wrap. We no longer eat Taco Bell, but wanted to recreate the Crunch Wrap whenever we want. I’ve been making this for my oldest son at least twice a week for the past 3 months.
- Large flour tortilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 frozen hash brown
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- Non-stick spray (Pam)
- Olive oil
- 1 tbsp light mayo
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- In a small pan, heat 1/2 tsp olive oil. Add the frozen hash brown and cook for 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and crispy. Set aside on a paper towel to discard any excess grease.
- In the same pan, cook bacon and set aside on a paper towel to discard any excess grease.
- In a small bowl, whisk 2 eggs and season as desired.
- In a small non-stick pan, heat 1/2 tsp olive oil. Add eggs and scramble until completely cooked. Mix in 2 tbsp of shredded cheese and set aside.
- Sauce: In a small bowl mix mayo, ketchup, garlic powder, and paprika.
- To assemble, spread 1 tbsp of sauce evenly on a large tortilla.
- Add scrambled cheese eggs, bacon, and crispy hash brown to center of tortilla.
- Tightly fold edges of tortilla toward the center, creating creases. Quickly invert Crunch Wrap so creases are on the bottom and they stay together.
- In a pan over medium heat, coat with non-stick spray. Add the Crunch Wrap seam-side down and cook until tortilla is golden brown. Flip to cook other side; 2 minutes per side.
- Cut in half and enjoy.