Turkey Bacon Ranch Wraps
I introduced these to my picky eater teenager, who is not so fond of vegetables. I didn’t tell him “everything” that was in it until I knew if he liked it or not. Once he said he loved it and wanted another, I spilled the beans. Surprisingly he didn’t mind. Whoo-hoo! This is a great idea for a quick lunch. We switch between regular flatbread and green garden spinach wraps.
- 1 pack of flatbread or wraps
- 4 slices of deli turkey
- 3 romaine lettuce leaves
- 3-4 slices of bacon, cooked
- 1 roma tomato
- 1 red onion
- 1 tbsp ranch
- 1/2 avocado (optional)
- Lay one wrap on a flat surface.
- Add 1 tbsp of ranch and cover evenly leaving 1/2 inch from edges with no ranch.
- Add 3-4 lettuce leaves, 3-4 tomato slice, 3-4 red onion slices, bacon, and avocado (optional).
- Fold in the sides, bring up the bottom flap, and continue to roll. Enjoy!