Yummy Pumpkin Cookie Cakes
I heard a pumpkin a day keeps the goblins away. Changing leaves and cool air calls for some warm, delicious cookie cakes. Make these yummy pumpkin cookie cakes with your family this week. They are calling your name.
- 1 box of spice cake mix
- 1 can of pumpkin (15 oz)
- Nuts (OPTIONAL)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mix your pumpkin and cake mix in a medium bowl. No lumps should be visible.
- Scoop a spoonful of mixture and place onto prepared baking sheets, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, until edges start to golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool 5 minutes on your baking sheet. Transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling for 5 minutes.
- Frost if desired. We used Betty Crocker’s Whipped Cream Cheese frosting.
- Add nuts into the mixture for crunch. (OPTIONAL)